Godsend is finally released today! You can buy this M/M/M Viking novella here: First for Romance, Amazon, Universal Buy Link.
Length: 36,400 words
Ari and Vidar are Viking warriors and blood brothers. Will handsome thrall Elric break their bond…or make it even stronger?
When young Saxon Elric is sold to Norse slave traders, he thinks that his life is over. He is brought across the sea to the settlement of the Norsemen and becomes the chief’s thrall, and neither the chief nor the warriors are lenient with him. Two of the warriors are different, though—Ari and Vidar. Elric sense that their bond goes beyond mere friendship, and wishes that he himself had someone who would care for him.
Ari and Vidar have been lovers for years, but they have to sneak away whenever they want to be together. Vidar is next in line to be leader, as the chief’s nephew, but he’s shy and insecure and only feels at home on the battlefield. Ari looks different than the other warriors, since his mother was of foreign descent, and he’s had to learn how to stand up for himself.
The two of them are blood brothers, linked together forever, but even though they are lovers they can’t go against the taboo that prohibits free men from being passive during sex. Ari feels that something is lacking, and Elric’s arrival gives him an idea—what if they invited Elric to join them in bed? The thought excites him, and Elric himself seems eager to please.
The only question is how Ari is supposed to get Vidar to agree to letting another man into their relationship…
What readers think
- “I REALLY appreciate Elvira Bell’s consistency to keep the tone, language, and overall theme of the story within the time period.” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “You will not be disappointed with how smutty they get!” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “A smoking, muscle bound, again, smoking read that will not disappoint.” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “Wanting some flaming Viking smut? Look no further!” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “I enjoyed this book. It was different and my first Viking story. The story had a good pace and the relationship between future clan chief Vidar, his blood brother and secret lover Ari, and the slave Elric felt natural and believable.” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “I liked this book. I am not one for threesomes, but Godsend’s was good. There was more to the story than lusty Vikings.” (Goodreads reviewer)
- “The characters were good and I liked the storyline. The hardships that the thralls faced came through fairly vividly.” (Goodreads reviewer)
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate the release of Godsend. You can get a free copy of my novella At His Mercy, and one winner receives two bookmarks and some Swedish chocolate.
Go here to enter the giveaway. Good luck!
To celebrate the book release, all three books in my pirate-themed Wavesongs series are currently on sale for $0.99 each.
Book 1, Astray: Universal Buy Link
Book 2, Forlorn: Universal Buy Link
Book 3, Ablaze: Universal Buy Link