Difficult, but I’ll try!
- It’s a story with many gay/bisexual characters, which I think is important as an alternative to all the heteronormative stories being published every day.
- It’s eventful, lots of exciting scenes.
- It’s hot.
- The 18th century is the best century.
- Once you’ve finished it, there are two more books to go.
- Filled with interesting characters.
- The Captain being his usual, Captain-y self.
- You might even learn a thing or two from it.
- Did I mention that it’s hot?
God, how awful it is to praise one’s own work like this… I’ll go hide in a corner now.